General Terms and Conditions
1. Conclusion of Contract
Bookings from private persons
Booking inquiries should always be made in text form (e.g. email). These will be confirmed by Lappland Nature Dreams by email. A binding contract comes into effect with the payment of the deposit in accordance with section 4.
Activities that do not exceed 24 hours can also be requested by phone (call, SMS, WhatsApp). In this case, the confirmation will be made in the same way.
Bookings from tour operators
Booking inquiries are generally to be made in text form. With the confirmation of the booking request by Lappland Nature Dreams, which is also in text form, a binding contract between the tour operator and Lappland Nature Dreams comes into being.
The respective program of the booked tour / activity results from the program description in connection with the booking confirmation. In the case of individually agreed tours / activities, the relevant agreements from the communication process are included in the booking confirmation.
3. Requirements for Participation
To ensure that the tours / activities are carried out safely, the requirements with regard to age, weight and physical fitness must be observed.
If these are not met, the guest can be excluded from the tour / activity. There is no entitlement to reimbursement of the tour / activity price or the implementation of an alternative program.
Minors must be accompanied by a responsible adult. The final decision as to whether minors can lead their own team is made by the guide on site.
4. Prices and Terms of Payment
The prices for tours and activities result from the program descriptions and, if necessary, individual agreements.
With the booking confirmation, Lappland Nature Dreams sends an invoice. Unless otherwise stated, prices are in SEK.
Upon receipt of the booking confirmation / invoice, a deposit of 20% of the total price is due. This must be transferred within 14 days to the Lappland Nature Dreams bank account stated on the invoice. If the deposit is not paid in time, Lappland Nature Dreams is entitled to allocate the booked space to someone else.
The final payment must be paid into the account of Lappland Nature Dreams no later than 30 days before the start of the tour. If this does not happen, Lappland Nature Dreams can refuse to provide the service and claim cancellation costs in accordance with Section 5.
If the tour is booked less than 30 days before the start of the tour, the entire invoice amount must be paid upon receipt of the invoice / booking confirmation.
For activities that do not exceed 24 hours, payment in cash (appropriate and in SEK) or by swish at the start of the tour is possible by arrangement.
Subsequent price increases may exceptionally be necessary, in the following cases in particular:
- State-imposed price increases (e.g. VAT)
- Newly introduced or increased government taxes or fees
- subsequent increase in transport costs
- changes in exchange rates
5. Cancellations and Changes
Cancellations and changes of the booking must be communicated to Lappland Nature Dreams in writing. Changes to the travel dates or the program are considered a cancellation and a new booking.
The following cancellation costs apply:
- Cancellation more than 60 days before the start of the tour: EUR 100 processing fee per person
- Cancellation 60 – 31 days before the start of the tour: 20% of the total price or forfeiture of the deposit
- Cancellation 30 – 16 days before the start of the tour: 50% of the total price
- Cancellation 15 – 2 days before the start of the tour: 80% of the total price
- Cancellation 1 day before the start of the tour or no show: 100% of the total price
For the calculation of the cancellation costs, the arrival of the cancellation or change declaration at Lappland Nature Dreams is decisive. If the declaration is made after 4 p.m., the next day applies. The contractual partner is free to prove that Lappland Nature Dreams suffered no or only minor damage.
Name changes can be made at any time free of charge.
We recommend taking out a travel insurance (health and cancellation).
6. Exclusion of Liability
Lappland Nature Dreams is not liable if the non-performance or improper performance of the contract is due to the following causes:
- on the neglect of the tour operator or the guest before or during the tour / activity
- for unforeseeable or inevitable failures of a third party who is involved in the provision of the contractually agreed services
- to force majeure or to an event which Lappland Nature Dreams could not foresee or avert despite all due care
- to bad weather conditions
7. Program changes
Lappland Nature Dreams has the right to change the implementation of the tours / activities if this becomes necessary due to unforeseen circumstances, in particular force majeure or government measures.
8. Tour Exclusion or Cancellation
Should a guest give a legitimate reason through acts or omissions, in particular failure to follow the instructions of the guide, Lappland Nature Dreams may exclude them from the tour / activity. There is no entitlement to reimbursement of the price.
The latter also applies if the guest ends the tour / activity prematurely at his own request or for health reasons. If Lappland Nature Dreams incurs additional costs as a result, these are to be borne by the guest.
9. Applicable Law and Place of Jurisdiction
Swedish law applies to all business relationships. The place of jurisdiction for all disputes is Luleå / Sweden.